The Salesforce and PayPal integration solution
Salesforce professionals choose us because we’re different. Our intuitive software integrates Salesforce with PayPal and is simple to install and safe and reliable to use.
Covid-19 Special Pricing
In response to Covid-19, we are offering Breadwinner Payments to help businesses manage and report on their income payments. You may install Breadwinner Payments into a Sandbox org for completely free, long-term usage. This will import all Stripe, Braintree and Square data into Salesforce, so you can run cross-payment-platform Reports on all of your finance payment data. Select customers will also be able to install into their Salesforce Production org for reporting usage. To take advantage of this special offer, please book a demo.
As the Salesforce finance integration expert, our advice is always honest and practical.
By bringing PayPal data into Salesforce, you can create vital dashboards and reports by using your live PayPal analytics. Further sync those reports to your Salesforce data.
SAFE & RELIABLE OPERATIONS
Give staff access to live PayPal customer data such as Payments and Payment Methods from within Salesforce. Read-Write and Read-Only permission frameworks are available.
EASY TO INSTALL & CONFIGURE
Get started with a robust managed package that is easy to set up and configure. Gain immediate benefits like data import and preconfigured field mappings by integrating Salesforce and PayPal.
Stay in the know and access PayPal Payment data from within Salesforce
VIEW PAYMENTS IN SALESFORCE
- Breadwinner’s Salesforce and PayPal integration solution allows you to view all PayPal Payments from within Salesforce as native data.
- Track the status of these payment transactions and create triggers in Salesforce, allowing automation and a streamlined process.
View PayPal Payment Methods from within Salesforce in a clear format
VIEW PAYMENT METHODS
- View all PayPal Payment Methods in Salesforce.
- PayPal’s flexible payment processing methods includes bank account, credit cards and debit cards.
- These methods are stored as native Salesforce data and displayed in an intuitive format.
- All of this is PCI compliant, as sensitive data is stored in PayPal. Breadwinner brings in PayPal ID’s and Tokens but does not bring in sensitive credit card numbers.