Technical Results for Consultants & Developers
Breadwinner is designed to be enhanced by developers. We provide Stripe Data in native and custom Salesforce objects. You can further add formulas, Apex roll-ups, workflow and triggers.
Breadwinner consists of a number of objects that perfectly reflect the Stripe objects and data structure.
Specifically, we replicate (as slave data, in a read-only manner):
- Stripe Customer (including both the Company type and Individual type)
- Stripe Invoice (which is also where Stripe Credit Notes and Stripe Sales Receipts are stored)
- Stripe Line Items, a child of the Stripe Invoice object
- Stripe Payments (representing both payments and pre-payments from a Stripe Customer)
- Stripe Payment Transactions (a junction object connecting Stripe Payments to the Invoices or Receipts they are applied to)
All of the above data is designed to be accessed securely, and for financial security, edits or changes to the data in Salesforce will not be written back to Stripe, and those changes to Salesforce records will in fact be overwritten weekly with the master data in Stripe.
Creating or Editing data in Stripe is possible with Breadwinner, however, for data integrity and financial controls, all data written to or edited in Stripe must be done via our Guided Invoice Creation wizard, or via our exposed API methods.