An intuitive and adaptable solution
SIMPLE SET UP & CONFIGURATION
Get started in minutes with our unique 4-step setup wizard to connect systems, update account and opportunity page layouts, assign permission and match accounts.
SAFE AND RELIABLE OPERATION
HONEST & PRACTICAL ADVICE
Create an invoice effortlessly with our Salesforce and Xero integration
Invoice creation from Account, Opportunities, and Order objects.
START INVOICE CREATION ANYWHERE
- Create Invoices in Xero from within Salesforce, starting from an Account, Opportunity, Order, or any custom object.
- Breadwinner for Xero pulls data from all of these records, and their child records, so that Invoice creation is easy and intuitive.
- Empower your sales and finance teams to quote, invoice and collect cash fast.
POPULATE INVOICES AUTOMATICALLY
- Configure your Xero invoice from within Salesforce by setting your pre-populated fields such as due date, discounts, price, tax rates, and any custom fields.
- Any Opportunity products will turn into line items by default.
- Have the option to either ‘Create Draft Invoice in Xero’ or ‘Create Approved Invoice in Xero,’ depending on what you want to show staff.
- A payment link will be included on the invoice allowing customers to make payments with ease.
Powerful and vital Xero client information at your fingertips
Access Xero data from within Salesforce.
VIEW INVOICES IN SALESFORCE
- Improve communication and remove any friction between departments.
- Allow your sales and support teams to view the client’s current financial status in Salesforce, including any overdue invoices.
- Reduce the need for sales to call finance to access time-sensitive information.
ACCESS AND EDIT XERO CONTACTS
- Avoid using inaccurate information by empowering your team to edit client contact details when necessary.
- Give staff access to valuable information on the client’s overall financial health.
- Breadwinner for Xero’s live syncing allows for secure and reliable sharing of A/R data.
Improve cash flow and save time
Live two-way syncing between Xero and Salesforce speeds up the sales cycle.
INVOICE STATUS TRACKING
- All invoices, including outstanding and overdue invoices, are visible to your entire team, making collections easier and faster.
- Companies frequently speed time-to-payment collection due to increased visibility.
- Identify and resolve address discrepancies between Salesforce and Xero, and maintain the ability to have multiple Xero contacts (and their addresses) associated with a single Salesforce Account.
- Eliminate double data entry, saving staff valuable time.