Bring your payments into Salesforce. Leave your headaches in the past.
Breadwinner Payments securely connects Salesforce with Stripe, Square, and Braintree. Your teams can create Stripe subscriptions, charge customers safely, and view payments in a unified way – all from within Salesforce.
With its tight integration to Stripe, Breadwinner Payments lets us manage membership subscriptions right inside Salesforce – making our membership base scalable and our subscription process much more efficient.
Matt McDonald, Business Support Manager, LPI
Stop wasting time with messy data, avoidable errors, and manual work
- Your sales team wants to sell, and finance wants to bill customers. So when sales bring in a new deal, you don’t want friction and drama when it comes time to set up subscriptions or send invoices.
- Dealing with who has the right access, which system has what information, and the inevitable mistakes can not only cost time and headaches but also erode customer trust.
Create Invoices and Subscriptions in Salesforce, right from Opportunities or custom objects for faster deal completion
Say goodbye to messy time-wasting manual work. Ride the momentum of completing a deal faster with Breadwinner Payments.
Create Stripe subscriptions from Salesforce within seconds
Go to your closed won opportunity in Salesforce and click on the ‘New Subscription’ button
Review all subscription details and set start and end subscription dates, if needed
Click on ’Create Subscription’ and Breadwinner will create that subscription in Stripe and reflect it back into Salesforce immediately. It really is that easy!
Fully sync your Stripe, Square, and Braintree data into Salesforce for full visibility
Unifying valuable payment data eliminates silos, improves communication, and unites your team around a common goal of increasing revenue.
Stay in the know
- Breadwinner pulls all your payments, payment methods, and customers into Salesforce automatically, giving you full visibility into your payments, past and present.
- Unify your payment processor data by matching it to your Accounts and Contacts, letting you see your customer payments in related lists, front and center.
The big picture
- Fully align your team on payment status, and keep your A/R under control. See who has paid and who hasn’t.
- Use the power of Salesforce reports to keep your team up to date on your RevOps.
Charge your customers instantly and get paid on time
With Breadwinner Payments, bringing your Stripe, Square, or Braintree data into Salesforce means teams can bill customers from Salesforce with ease.
Send billing requests from Salesforce
- Easily create new charges to customers right inside Salesforce with a few simple clicks.
- Instantly get confirmation from your payment processor whether a charge was successful.
- Securely create new payment methods without storing actual credit card data in your org.
Keep your customers’ data secure
Breadwinner is SOC 2 Type 2 compliant and regularly audited. We’ve designed Breadwinner Payments in alignment with PCI standards.
All sensitive customer data is tokenized and kept private, so no user can directly see credit card or other secure data.
Our solutions are regularly reviewed against security standards across multiple platforms.
Powerful and intuitive technology built by experts
Install Breadwinner Payments’ fully integrated two-way sync in under an hour. Field mappings are pre-configured and Stripe, Square, or Braintree data is imported into Salesforce quickly and intuitively.
Breadwinner is SOC 2 Type II compliant and designed to provide valuable financial data while keeping sensitive information like credit card and account numbers hidden.
As an out-of-the-box solution, Breadwinner Payments makes syncing with Salesforce simple. Match Stripe, Square, or Braintree Customers, Products, Payment Methods, discounts, and more.
Team of Experts
Breadwinner’s products are built, supported, and led by our highly skilled team with extensive experience in the Salesforce ecosystem and the finance industry.
Get started with Breadwinner Payments
Find out how easy it is to get up and running! Get started with your free trial today or contact us for a live demo with our friendly team.