The Salesforce professionals’ choice to integrate Salesforce and QuickBooks
Salesforce professionals choose us because we’re different. Our intuitive software is easy to set up and configure and is safe and reliable to use. Our advice is always honest and practical.
A robust and flexible solution
EASY INSTALL & CONFIGURATION
SAFE & RELIABLE PROCESSES
Remove constraints from limited logins or security concerns and set appropriate work levels. Allow staff to view select Accounting Data in either a Read-Only or Read-Write permission framework. Book a demo to see it in action.
FAIR & PRACTICAL ADVICE
We guarantee that our five-star AppExchange rated software will streamline your sales and finance processes. Otherwise, we will point you in the right direction in the unlikely event we can’t. Read what our customers have to say.
Effortlessly create an invoice with our Salesforce and QuickBooks Desktop, QuickBooks Online, or QuickBooks Enterprise integration
Generate an invoice from Account, Opportunity, Order or custom object.
INVOICE CREATION FROM ANYWHERE
- Create invoices for QuickBooks from within Salesforce and initiate creation from an Account, Opportunity, Order, or any custom object.
- Breadwinner pre-populates the invoices from your Salesforce records and their child records, so that invoice creation is easy and intuitive.
POPULATE INVOICES AUTOMATICALLY
- Configure your QuickBooks invoice from within Salesforce.
- Breadwinner can pull data from default fields, or set your own fields for due date, discounts, price, tax rates, and QuickBooks custom fields.
- Opportunity products, by default, become invoice line items.
- Invoices can be created and emailed to customers via QuickBooks. This feature allows customers to pay easily because the invoice will include the payment link.
Valuable and powerful client information at the ready
Access QuickBooks data, including Desktop, Online and Enterprise from within Salesforce.
VIEW INVOICES IN SALESFORCE
- Improve communication and reduce friction between departments so it saves time for everyone involved.
- Allow your sales and support teams to view the client’s latest financial status in Salesforce, including any overdue invoices.
- Speed up payment collections and reduce the average days of overdue invoices.
SEE QUICKBOOKS COMPANIES
- Avoid using inaccurate Billing and Shipping information and allow your team to edit client details.
- Display your QuickBooks Customers and Vendors contact details, and show all QuickBooks custom fields, parent-child company relationships.
- Breadwinner also allows you to connect a Company to a Salesforce Account.
Stay informed with access to accurate data in real-time
Live two-way syncing between QuickBooks and Salesforce improves the sales cycle and boosts productivity for your sales and finance teams.
INVOICE STATUS TRACKING
- All invoices are visible to your entire team, so everyone can see which invoices have been paid, are due, or are overdue.
- Allow for easier collections and faster time-to-payment.
- Due and overdue amounts can be seen at either the invoice level (for individual invoices) or at the aggregate level (by Salesforce Account).
- Identify and immediately resolve address differences between Salesforce and QuickBooks.
- Preserve complex relationships such as the ability to have multiple QuickBooks companies associated with a single Salesforce Account.
- Eliminate double data entry and save staff valuable time.